Get Healthy, Delicious Purified Drinking Water Free of Up to 99.9% of Contaminants
Branch Water of Central Florida Inc offers state-of-the-art drinking water systems expertly designed to give you the best water at an affordable price without ever having to buy bottled water again. With a virtually unlimited supply of great-tasting water, you’ll use it for just about everything!
Use Your Water for More than Just Drinking...Wash Produce, Soak Beans, Water Plants, Make Better Coffee, Tea, & Mixed Drinks
With a virtually unlimited supply of refreshing purified water, you no longer have to use tap water for important things like washing fruits & veggies, making soup, water plants, and pets, and of course, making your favorite drinks!
With a drinking water system from Branch Water of Central Florida Inc you can give your family, pets, & plants the best so that they can be as healthy as you.
Branch Water of Central Florida Inc offers multiple home water filtration options including our Reverse Osmosis (RO) System which provides high-quality water with affordable rental or purchase options. This state-of-the-art filtration system will improve water quality for well or municipal water supplies and we include professional, courteous installation.
With a Hague Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids
- Three or four-stage water filtration
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing
- Space-saving designs
Most importantly, you’ll have your local water professional helping you get the high-quality water your family deserves AND the service to back it up for years to come.
You’ll Have Options:
- We can typically connect to your fridge for delicious cold water and crystal clear ice cubes
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- The system is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
- The membrane can be upgraded to a 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates at the faucet.