Get Big Savings On WaterCare Water Softeners in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Plant City, Auburndale, & Valrico, & the Central Florida area!
Soft Water Through a Water Softener Makes Softer, Brighter Clothes
Water softeners remove hard water minerals that quite literally pelt your clothes like rocks during the wash cycle. With nothing but clean, soft water massaging your clothes, towels, and linens, you'll notice a big difference in their softness and how they hold up to being repeatedly washed. Whites will be brighter and colors more vibrant!
WaterCare CareSoft Elite RC® Softeners are the only systems made in the USA that can be fully customized with both softening & filtration capabilities, & are backed by our limited warranty!
- Includes a dual-chamber tank that performs two treatments at once
- Uses activated carbon to reduce foul smells and odors
- Includes a high-capacity resin that reduces hardness
- Features a patented Chlorine Generator that cleans the water softener
- Learns your water habits and adjust accordingly
- Includes a low-maintenance dry storage brine tank that prevents salt bridge
W.E.T (Water Efficient Technology) is a series of features that allow a water softener to only use the amount of water and salt needed - saving up to 50% over other systems!
Optional remote diagnostics available, where we monitor your water softener. We can make adjustments and reset your system remotely saving you time and money.
Creates chlorine directly from the salt in the brine solution. It passes into the media tank to keep the inside clean with every regeneration (preventing bacteria build-up).
How do you know if you have hard water?
Here are some telltale signs...
- Your water takes forever to heat up or you've prematurely had to replace water-using appliances.
- Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that's hard to remove. That's limescale buildup and it's accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!
- Your skin and hair is dry and dull.
- Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray.
- Your brights have lost their luster.
- Your drinking glasses & stemware have spots on them - unless you use a ton of chemical spot remover in the dishwasher.
This is a heating element that's been exposed to hard water